Bangladesh Survey & Valuation Companies, Firms and Individual Concerns Association (BSVCFICA)
Requirements for New Membership
[A] . Eligibility: At a glance
- All corporate bodies, registered as Limited Companies, Firms and Individual engaged in Valuation Consultancy Service
- The applicant company must have undertaken Valuation Consultancy Service of at least one project after getting approval from concerned authority and has made significant progress.
- The applicant must have at least Two Engineer/Surveyor/ Professional Valuer Expert with Experience Certificate / Enlistment as a valuer.
- The applicant company must have a presentable office and sufficient manpower. The office must be an independent one and must have Signboard / Nameplate or Display board clearly visible.
[B] Process of induction of a New Member of BSVCFICA:
- A letter of introduction expressing Interest to become a member of BSVCFICA. (Addressed to BSVCFICA President in applicant’s letter head)
- (i) Submission of a Membership Application Form with Declaration & Certification. (duly filled in, signed and sealed)
(ii) Submission of a Nomination Form.(duly filled in, signed and sealed)
- Submission of following deeds and documents
- Certified copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association.
(of the applicant company, Registrar of Joint Stock Companies & Firms BD, )
- Certificate of Incorporation.(of the applicant company, duly attested by the Managing Director)
- Income Tax Certificate/ (of the last assessment year, duly attested by the Managing Director)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate. (duly attested by the Managing Director)
- Trade License.(current, duly attested by Managing Director/ Managing Partner/ Proprietor)
- vi) Annual summary of Share Capital & List of Shareholders Directors (Last submitted Schedule –X & XII: if needed) (of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Managing Director, Directors Proprietors, BSVCFICA representative’s, duly attested by Managing Director)
(vii) List of Other Companies.(in which Chairman, Vice Chairman, Managing Director & other Directors have shareholdings, duly attested by Managing Director)
(viii) Photograph & Bio-data of a Shareholder-Director Representing the Company.
(3 copies photo, bio-data in letter head)
(ix)List of Completed and On-going Valuation Consultancy work.(With all deeds including deed of agreement, work order & work details)
(x)List of employees with their designations.(in letter head duly attested by Chairman/Managing Director/ Proprietor)
(xi)Photo Copy of Valuation Report
(xii) Enlistment certificate issued by Bank or any other authority
- Inspection of corporate office and completed and on-going projects sites of the applicant company by BSVCFICA officials.
- BSVCFICA Membership Development Committee shall exchange views with Chairman / Vice Chairman / Managing Director/BSVCFICA representative of the applicant company (They are must be share-holder directors).
- On successful view-exchange meeting with concerned designator (s) of the applicant company, Membership Development Committee (MDC) shall forward recommendation to the Board of Directors of BSVCFICA for final approval.
- On approval of the Membership Application by the Board of Directors of BSVCFICA, the applicant shall deposit:
(i)An admission fee of Tk. 250,000/-(Taka two hundred Fifty thousand)
(ii)Annual subscription of Tk. 24,000/-(Taka twenty Four thousand only)
08. Issuance of Membership Certificate